Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad Newz....

M o n d a y , J u l y 6 , 2 0 0 9
Free agency officially begins this Wednesday, on July 8th, when players can begin signing with the teams of their choosing. Several of this summer's key free agents have already reached verbal agreements on their new contracts.

For longtime fans of Allen Iverson like me, this might really be it. No team of note has shown serious interest in signing Him.

"I don't know. I think I would retire."

It was prompted by a simple question: Would you go to a situation where you had to come off the bench?

At this rate, it doesn't seem he'd fit in anywhere as a starter. Surprising as that may be.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens this week..........

text

- Nick


1 comment:

Mannie Freshest said...

he's not going to Memphis or Miami?