Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Value of the NBA Preseason.....

T u e s d a y , O c t o b e r 1 3 , 2 0 0 9
Q: Rumor has it you’re a great chef. Can you talk about some of your specialties?
Adam Morrison: Toast.

Q: Right. What’s your plan of attack when, uh, cooking (?) a piece of bread?
Adam Morrison: I usually stay between four and five on the knob you adjust for temperature. If I’m feeling really crafty, I’ll go six, but four and five is where I like. I go for a lighter toast. I prefer peanut butter as the main topping, but you have to add butter on there for the extra cholesterol. You know, butter the toast to get it nice and soft, then add the peanut butter on top to give it a nice texture. It's unhealthy, but that's why it tastes so good.

- Nick


1 comment:

Mannie Fresh said...

butter + peanut butter = win, win