Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sam Adams!

T h u r s d a y , M a r c h 4 , 2 0 1 0
Been close to years probably since I was last heard from or mentioned here...doubt anyone is looking very often anymore but I finally had something to post!

What I have for you is a new artist rising in the music scene from Boston. His name is Sam Adams. Hailing from the bean, he's putting his name on the map with his new EP Boston's Boy. I'm not going to sit and write some review -- this EP is heat. A new kind of sound, great lyrics, great to listen all the way through. It released today and immediately went to #1 on Hip-Hop albums on iTunes. And its only $7.92!!! So go buy its!




- Dane


3 comments:

NICK said...

Just when I thought our gay Mayor dropped a mixtape...

Keith said...

I'm actually really surprised that you like him. For doing most of his own beats (is that right?) he does have some talent. But I think he might have to tone down the "doing a new kind of music, a new genre" statements.

Freshman rappers and adding autotune to your verses aint that new-new. Any how he does make some catchy/poppy material like old drake or Cudi but not as weird. The path he's on though he only get more and more opportunities to showcase so it will be interesting to see what he does.

Jeffrey said...

I feel like this kid is trying to follow other failed white rappers such as asher roth, of course, I probably think that because of "I hate college". I'm just not feelin' it.