Sunday, September 14, 2008

So What's in the Bag?

S u n d a y , S e p t e m b e r 1 4 , 2 0 0 8
I found this little interesting bag at the grocery store last night.

So what's in the bag? Hell if I know.

I'm sure it is some kind of unhealthy mix of carcinogens, or just plain ol' sugar, since everything you need to make good lemon smoothies is what it says to add. It seems like they are just giving away the recipe right on the front of the bag, so no one will ever need to actually buy the product. Just read the fine print and go home and make one yourself.

text

The fine print says, "Just add fresh lemons, water, and ice." So what else is left to be IN the bag?

-jt



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what I just read.

But I want TONS of smoothies.

Anonymous said...

It's smoothie powder!

Don't fret, I only know that because of the 3 years at Orange Julius I have on my resume.

E Weezie said...

Hmm, it must be crack.