Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Wouldn't Expect Any Less From You, Darius

S a t u r d a y , S e p t e m b e r 2 0 , 2 0 0 8


I kinda feel bad writing this, because I really want people to end up doing well for themselves, especially when one has the potential Darius had, but this is really getting tired and played out.

Former Portland black sheep has now officially become Boston's newest problem. That's right, he has already found himself suspended for the first 10 games of next season that he is eligible and physically able to play. As soon as I heard Boston had signed him, I prepared myself for this news, and I wondered why the champs would let that happen. Also, how can KG put up with this?


Oh yeah, and it was drug related. No way! Yeah, way.

Story here from NBA.com.


Just for fun, check out one of his cars here.

-jt





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be fair -- it was an appetite suppressant pill called Phentermine that got him in trouble...and not weed/coke/etc. He was just taking a diet pill to shed some lbs. that he didn't realize was banned.

Anonymous said...

I never said it was weed/coke/etc. I was just trying to make the point that he has already caused a stir.
Also, if you are a professional athlete, you have to know what you can and can't take.

Anonymous said...

fukking idiot

Anonymous said...

This isn't news. The Celtics knew about this before they signed him. I'm not sure why ESPN etc. is acting like this is just happening now.