Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Behind-The-Back Appreciation.....

W e d n e s d a y , J u n e 2 4 , 2 0 0 9
Woah. 2 new posts.

I guess this site is still around afterall.

Was in meetings Monday, Tuesday and this morning...and planned on showing some behind-the-scenes stuff...but it turns out I can't quite talk about those things just yet. (Good to have Zac as a filter...) But...uh...exciting is a good word for how things went.

Otherwise...I was sent a pretty sweet video this morning via Twitter....

K_Rupp@_NDP : I feel like you could take this kid. You think? http://bit.ly/CK5nk

Here's a video from a year and a half ago...1st try pass to JT...

And here's the B. Manley (AMAZING NAME BTW) video that was sent over to me earlier today...


It's impressive to know there's other non-dunking white guys out there who get so bored shooting jumpers that they too practice ridiculous behind-the-back passes all day long. Gotta say the vid was damn impressive. Good stuff B.

- Nick


1 comment:

Dane said...

I was 100% Nick is best behind the back guy I know going into that video, turned out Nick you are very novice in your behind the back antics. I kept repeating "Nick does not have THAT." I saw him start for the half court joint like "Oh, Nick's got tha....NOPE" lmao.

I have none what so ever.