Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weird Things I Kinda Want (and You Should, Too)

So, here we are back again with another installment of Weird Things. This time though, the "thing" is not so much weird, as just something that I REALLY want. I mean REALLY. I live near the water, so I could find a use for this.

May I present to you, drum roll please. . . the Innespace Seabreacher!

This thing is sweet! By now, you have probably heard of a personal submersible. This is the next generation. This is obviously dolphin inspired. You will definately be able to tell from the pics. It can even maneuver like a dolphin. Not only does it race across the water's surface, but it dives as well. Not only does it dive, but it JUMPS out of the water. Not only does it jump out of the water, but it does complete barrell rolls as well. This thing looks fun! Enough of me going on and on, here are the pics and video thanks to Seabreacher.
text

text

text


-jt


3 comments:

Dane said...

Easily the most amazing thing I've ever seen...

Anonymous said...

Second only to The Dark Knight.

Unknown said...

thats crazy how you can drive with it open too. i need one.