Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bus Rider of The Week: "PFO" Edition

T h u r s d a y , O c t o b e r 3 0 , 2 0 0 8
So this is the Triumphant return of the "Bus Rider" series I've brought to you on more than one occasion before. Thanks, so lets call him "Tee," a nice young dude who robocopped this tee from his cuz and was all about getting his pic taken. I've never seen this shirt before and couldn't think of a more appropriate place for it other than our blog. PFO is damn right and we are doing it big the next couple days.

text

So I wanted to throw down some random pics with this post too since they all came from my adventures on Tri-Met today. First, I get back from Europe and notice they've put in a Muchas Gracias in place of what was once a KFC. Now this corner is rife with mexican fast-eateries including T-Bell, MG, and Chipotle.
text
text
text
text
text
text
text

I know we're in Portland but head south east and you still see some crazy things. I still think anything east of 82nd should be re-zoned into Gresham!
text

-Keith


No comments: