Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wait, what? It's a Lamborghini!? Really?

S u n d a y , O c t o b e r 5 , 2 0 0 8
I guess Lamborghini wasn't having enough success with their amazing 2 door coupes, and much lesser known SUV of many years ago (the LM002), because now they have unveiled this concept car. The first official showing was at the recent Paris Auto Show.

I really don't know what to think of it. Half of it seems to be true Lamborghini, but half of it just seems wrong. The first time I saw it, I really didn't like it, but every time I look at it I like it a little more. I guess I am going to have to look at it A LOT. At least it still has a 500 HP V-10 engine to haul your family around with. At this point it is just a concept, so only time, and the media's reaction, will tell if it ever makes it to production.

imges via Autoblog

-jt



No comments: