Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stand Joyously Hand in Hand with Me!

F r i d a y , D e c e m b e r 1 2 , 2 0 0 8

Today the B.O.P introduces a guest columnist to their ranks. As our very first guest columnist he has a very special message to one of our very special members:


Verily, Keith today is the anniversary of the day of your birth! O Keith you have reached the age of twenty five, I thought I would never see the day! Har har! I was punning there! Since I am a god, space and time do not concern me! Har har! O I remember how gayly I sat decked at sunset on midsummers eve, the day of my birth! O memories!

Though you have not see me, your former step brother, for years your business is still my concern! I dream of the day when we can run arms akimbo to each other and embrace! Reunited, we shall be! Ahh the day. We will once...Fuck...sorry man, the barbaric Loki is at his abominable ways again and I am called upon to heed his evil deeds! Fuck I hate this god shit sometimes...

I wish of you the happiest of birthdays O my brother!

--Tim, step brother of Keith, adopted son of Odin (Chief god of Asgard)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birhtday Keiths!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god! This is probably the most profane post we have ever had. I do not agree with some things said there.

E Weezie said...

We celebrate the day Keith was alive,
December 12th he had arrived.
Matter of fact he's 25 and I- Jizzed in my pants!

Happy Birthday old homie!

- Ian (the black version)

Anonymous said...

When I first read that it came off like "We will once Fuck!" Pause . . . Ira your english lit classes are going to your head!

Anonymous said...

^ That's what I thought too, it is not at all proper, YIKES!!!;-!!

Anonymous said...

Shouts to Rainee & Terra on the cake even my dad was able to have some!!!