Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day: Armadillos & Shit

M o n d a y , M a y 2 5 , 2 0 0 9
Just like Nick said I've been "off in New Mexico shooting up armadillos & shit . . . with Yeezys on". It's always nice to get back Home to the Southwest when I get a chance. I celebrated Memorial Day with family & friends in Moab, Utah. I think Mikey's Jeep has a Moab sticker on it . . . Mikey + Mormons, I can't see that working out well.

A great weekend overall (with Yeezys on here and there) Rafting, Hiking, & . . . . 4-wheeling!

The weapons of choice, fam's Rubicons!

text

A little game of follow the leader
text

. . . with lots of concentration
text

text

Um . . . road?
text
Side View
text

I tried to convince JT to bring his Porsche Cayenne & on second thought I'm glad he chose not to . . .

text

Hope everyone else had a great Holiday weekend.

-Cam


No comments: