Monday, May 4, 2009

Weird Things I Kinda Want (and You Should, Too)

M o n d a y , M a y 4 , 2 0 0 9
I know I have been M.I.A. for a minute, but hopefully this post will make up for it. Probably not, but oh well.

1. The Ping Pong door

This gem has a ping pong table for the main body of the door that can rotate out to form a level playing surface. Great space saver and amazing fun! This should be the official game room door.

2. Always full wine glass

Another diamond in the rough. I would love to have one of these. I really enjoy a good glass of wine, and this looks like it could help me really enjoy a good BOTTLE of wine. It works the same as the much less elegant cat or dog water bowls that keep the bowl filled while holding the water reservoir upside down and on top of the bowl. Surely, this will confuse just as many people, if not more, since a lot of people will probably only see this when drunk.

3. This crazy sink (Abisko Washbasin from Eumar)

This just looks cool. It looks like a urinal and a sink got together and had a love child, but it came out really cool, you know instead of really dumb and easy to make fun off.

Thanks, dvice.

-jt

2 comments:

mannie freshest said...

the wine glass is a definite go

Keith said...

The headache you would get from that wine glass the next morning would suck. If you drink the entire thing I mean.