Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Isn't Dem Fire?

T u e s d a y , M a r c h 1 0 , 2 0 0 9
Sometimes rivalries become too big for the stage they were originally meant for. Magic and Bird, Biggie and Tupac, Greg Oden and his body...all are examples of rivalries that will go down in the annals of history, and now I'd like to present another epic duel: This man and Fashion (keep in mind these are current photos).

text
text
text

Please visit Dem is Fire for your weekly dosage (you can bookmark it too, that way you can get twice the B.O.P!!!).

--IRA


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ira - FYI nodoby who is reading DEM IS FIRE would ever understand the word "ANNALS".

Average Dem if fire reader . . ."Anals of history . . . what is dis dude IRA into?"

DUMB IT DOWN!

Anonymous said...

I understood it just fine.

And I liked it.

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck posted as Keith with that statement?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SHITS FIYAH!

Anonymous said...

Camden! Ohmygosh don't be so mean! I liked the Dem if fire just fine!

Anonymous said...

dat jacket go hard

Anonymous said...

My man may not like this look but I personally love it!

Woo

B said...

OH MY GOODNESS.

Anonymous said...

I am that dude.