Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Late Vegas Magic Recap!

W e d n e s d a y , M a r c h 1 1 , 2 0 0 9
I'm late. Who cares. Went to Magic last month with my friend Jenny...

Some studying on the plane (not by me of course).
text
Touchdown in Vegas.
text
The first people we see when pulling into the hotel, which is the sign that it's gonna be a good time!
text
Yes, those are rhinestones on the middle-aged woman's ass and yes, they read "GUN."
text
The economy's a bitch, even Lot 29's getting touched.
text
Magic's kinda serene in the morning.
text
I tried taking this guy's pic four times. This is the best one and yeah, he's staring directly at me. You can't see it, but he's got rhinestones on his hoody, pants and shoes. Note to self: rhinestones are appropriate for any garment.

Nick I was missin' the big camera family.
text
Be unique 'cuz everybody at magic is so unique they're all the same.
text
New streetwear brand: Softwear by Microsoft (WITH CAPSULE COLLECTION BY COMMON! OMG!!!)
text
Magic's got you covered Keith.
text
Dining in elegance.
text
Stussy X Fruition X somebody else party. HUGE line but I was rollin' VIP BITCHES!!! I felt like Del or something. And I arrived with a girl....to a sausagefest streetwear party! Crazy!
text
Party People.
text
Stussy Art.
text
DJ Deer in headlights.
text
Party people IN FLASH! The party was stupid packed, got there at 10:30 and had to take off by 11:30, luckily it was enough time for six Red Bull and Vodkas.
text
Classy joint.
text
Where would Hip Hop Site be located? Next to Freakin' Frogs and Whiskey Attic, of course.
text
Yeah, that's a FOURTEEN dollar combo meal...
text
..But I found a better place. And a big fuck you goes out to everybody who's been in Vegas with me and NEVER told me there was an IN-N-OUT here! Fuck you Keith, Nick, Mikey, Cam, Dane, Sam Soong, Sam Huff, Brendon and anybody else I've had passing contact with.
text
Obligatory food pic.
text
All done.
text

-- IRA


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"rhinestones are appropriate for any garment."-truer words have never been spoken

Anonymous said...

I feel like that Ira character needs to make a street Wear Grading system post before satchel declares the BOP unworthy of BLOG ROLL.