Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Boston Trio

Whenever we're in Boston...we try and hit up New Balance, Puma, and Reebok while on the trip.

So what made this trip different? We hit up all three in ONE DAY.

First stop: Puma














Went w/ the Basket CC...HOT shoe...they change colors.



Saw some sweeeeeeeet Yo! Clydes and some other cool stuff that I can't tell you about.

Next up was New Balance...very corporate like building set-up...but great people.

Our boy Taylor from And1 just started here too.


I kinda forgot a pair of New Balances...so I had to scramble to the nearby Outlet and cop a pair of that new hotness.

VEGAS PACK.

WHAT'S HOOD?


Dey got dice on em son.

Lastly we swung by Reebok to meet up w/ the awesome Mandy.



Had meetings w/ the Lifestyle & Hoops fellas and saw some great stuff...I hope they can turn things around cause it's been kinda quiet outta Rbk the past few years.

I also saw THE hottest Rbk of the past 5 years...in sample form. If it quickstrikes this month, you'll be excited...if not...I just hope I can snag a sample. That's all I can say at this point.

Broke out the Shaqnosis this time around after stickin to Kamikaze I & II's the past few trips. I'm telling you right now...I'm bringing this shoe BACK.



Went home w/ a RbkCustom Card...



Did these up...

















ATR Vertical III.

HOT shoe.

Promo black/black & some Jamal Crawford's...






_Ndp

No comments: