Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Interview can also be spelled B-O-R-I-N-G

























Last week SoleDiction.com hit me up w/ an interview request.

"Sure -- why not."

Check it out if you're interested in mind-numbing questions and even more standard answers.

I shoulda thrown a "Both teams played hard" in there just to switch it up.

Part of me thinks it's cool that people want to waste their time read about me, and the site's founder even told me, "We haven't seen our readers this hyped since we featured Anthony Gilbert on the site!"

So that means they're in trouble.

If you want to bypass the disaster...here's a quick summary:

I like Zoom Flight 95's.

There you go.

_ Nick

1 comment:

Team SD said...

That's pretty f'd up man. If you didn't want to be featured on the site why didn't you just say so.

Thanks for making us look like pure jackasses.

Peace.