Monday, March 31, 2008

ON Blast ! Front Page News . . .

Extra Extra Read all about it . . .
Just an ordinary Monday morning. Get to work a little after 9 and start the day off right . . . grab a cup of tea, make my way thru most of my inbox, and then read the weekend/morning news.

OK so it's not your parent's News, aka the local paper that gets delivered at 5:30 am by the pimpley 16 yr old who is trying to save up enough money to buy a '94 geo metro, so he can roll thru dairy queen on the weekends in style (instead of his 10 speed he is currently delivering on). It’s the News via the internet.

After 30 min. or so hittin up my usual sites, StuffWhitePeopleLike, TheShoeGame, and NBA.com
I make my way over to TheHundreds and what, better yet, WHO do I see?

Front Page . . . I’m 50% disgusted, 40% appalled, and 20% jealous












Now you can run into girls who recognize you from the hundreds!

And didn't they get the memo that the switch is complete . . . Compound not Just Be.



Cam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funy, I remember last summer going in, buying a shirt and asking Ira if they where getting certain items from the Hundreds summer '07 line and he looked at me and said, "The hundreds is falling off, where not really into that anymore"

Anonymous said...

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. I’ve been experiencing this very same problem with a new WordPress installation of mine. I’ve spent weeks calibrating and getting it ready when all of a sudden… I cannot delete any content. It’s a workaround that, although isn’t perfect, does the trick so thanks! I really hope this problem gets solved properly asap.

rH3uYcBX