Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Does Chedda Get That Cash?!?

W e n s d a y , J a n u a r y 1 4 , 2 0 0 9

I know, I know. You've been wondering just as much as I have, how does Chedda make all that cash? Luckily for all of us, my morning routine includes waking up, taking a shower, eating breakfast and trying to "make like 5g's a month." So naturally I was the perfect candidate to visit Chedda's Bling Blog (read: poorly constructed website).



After getting there (now this is where I'd generally tear whatever product/person to shreds) I WAS SOLD! You see, Chedda is able to get all that money for free from the government! Like you and I, he was a working stiff, BUT then he got all the free government money and was able to quit his job at Footlocker (I know, a shoehead's dream...), buy his girl a Tiffany watch, himself a Jacob watch ($15,000!!!), new tattoos and buy new 'shoes' for his 'ride.' I don't know what that last one means, but if it's got something to do with Chedda, frankly, I'm impressed! All this from a guy who only finished high school!
EDIT: This is Chedda's ride and it's shoes

All you have to do is send him five dollars to get help with the grants, which, when you consider how much money Cheddas making is nothing, he's definitely doing this to help people out...unlike that damn Tone over at freegovernmentchedda, who has nearly the same layout, credentials, turnaround story and "isn't about get rich schemes" just like Chedda (NOTE TO TONE: QUIT RIDING CHEDDA), but wants seven dollars!

Tone

Early Analysis, Tone might have a college degree, but Cheddas the true hustla.

--Ira


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chedda is that dude!

Ryan said...

did i just get scammed out of 5$???................

Anonymous said...

Come on A Pow. how do you not know that shoes = rims? I hope you were only being ironic!

Anonymous said...

Chedda's jeans are definitely poppin' in that pic with him and his whip

Anonymous said...

It's not chedda anymore now its brian same format but different name and pic.

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.