Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OH MY GOD, YES!!!!

W e d n e s d a y , J a n u a r y 2 7 , 2 0 0 9
My dreams have finally come true! I never thought this day would come. The maker of some of my favorite toys Playmates is retroing the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures. The packaging includes the OG artwork, weapons, figures and a bonus DVD that includes an original episode of the TMNT cartoon. Thank god in heaven, now only if they come out with the the T.V. Series FreakyLinks on DVD my youth will be salvaged.

text

via: Daily Drop

-Keith



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I wish I could find my OGs. I think I still have some DS.

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too

i used to love those toys....


-Kyx

Anonymous said...

Yo I have tons of the OG's sitting in NM!

Anonymous said...

I for show had/have some of these around. Pizza Points! Hollllla!