Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weird Things I Kinda Want (and You Should, Too)

T h u r s d a y , J a n u a r y 2 9 , 2 0 0 9
THE BEST WATER RELATED TOY EVER!!!!!

It is the middle of winter here in Portland, so I thought I would give everyone a little summer fun pick-me-up. Here it is, the water jet pack. I think the video will explain everything.

Oh, and you go ahead and bring your water guns. I don't think it will matter anymore.


Amazing New Water-Powered Jet Pack - Watch more Free Videos

Thanks gizmodo and dvice.

-jt



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god is this real? It is amazing! I would get mad bored with it if I owned it but I would love to rent one some time. WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it cut your leg off or somethin if it hit that jet stream? Seems powerful.
- the black e-weezie