Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weird Things I Kinda Want (and You Should, Too)

T u e s d a y , J a n u a r y 2 0 , 2 0 0 9
So, I am officially on the house hunt now. My girlfriend and I have seen many houses, upwards of 20, over the last two weekends. We were getting tired of being disappointed until we stumbled upon a really cool one last Sunday night. Why do I bring this up? Well, it leads directly to the subject of my post for the day. Since we are hoping to move into a house soon, I have been browsing the vast inter-web for fun additions to a new home. I have been looking at things like lights, fans, dining tables, etc. last night I stumbled across the most interesting ceiling fan I have ever seen. The idea makes sense, but I have never seen one before, so I have no idea how well it works.

For $449.99, you can have this:

The Minka Aire Gyro

text

Thanks LampsPlus

-jt


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must pick up those 1/2 cents....