Saturday, August 9, 2008

DOCUMENTING something special!

S a t u r d a y, A u g u s t 9, 2 0 0 8
Talib had it all in my eyes. This man could do no wrong. Out comes "Ear Drum" and the disappointment that fell over my ears was appalling. I didn't want to believe that someone I put so much faith into could release something so unpolished and hastily put together. It was long, drawn out and filled with music that gave no personal connection from somebody who seemingly built a career off of that. I still believe in Talib and will continue to check for what he does because he has helped Hip Hop over the years more than anybody and inspired myself and so many others beyond his own comprehension I'm sure. Thanks Talib, and I'm looking forward to this DOC! I can't wait to see more about what makes this man tick even though his music is a great indicator of who he is.

The New Documentary on Talib ft.

Kanye
Mos
Dave Chappelle
MF Doom
Fat Lip
Jean Grae
Pharrell
The Roots
De La Soul
Pete Rock...etc




- Keith


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Talib had it all in my eyes."