Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It really doesn't get better than SF...

So whenever I'm home...I try and definitely hit up San Francisco.

My brother and I drove the 90 minutes early this morning and got in around 11.

Hit up Huf first...and we go to leave and my brother gets a $35 ticket for "failing to curb your tires". NICE.

Then we re-parked and hit thehundredsSFthey'reHUGE.
text

It was weird cause we walked in...and it was just my brother, me & the 2 dudes working. I expected at least 20 beasts in the house. Aside from the lack of capacity fulfilled....place was UNREAL. I've never owned a Hundreds item but always liked the blog and way they ran things...and the store is amazing in person. They nailed it and it's definitely a "retail experience"...whatever that means. Some people could learn a thing or two. Ended up getting the Blackberry tee cause I found it to be hilarious....and then got Mikey two pairs of Sox...cause that's the type of stuff Mikey spends money on.

Finished up there and checked out Niketown...SUCKED...Nike clothing/"Urban Footwear" is downright laughable.

From there hit up Swans...off Polk/California and THE PLACE for seafood.
text
text

Combo Seafood Salad + Clam Chowder EVERY TIME. They just load crab/prawns/shrimp on there.
text
text

Went to Self Edge next...said what's up to Kiya...my brother tried on some jeans and we went back to the car...ANOTHER ticket...this time for expired meter in a 30 minute spot...we were there for 34 mins...$40 bucks...OUCH.

Headed next to Berkeley.

Zohan looks GREAT.
text
text

Got to Berkeley...hit up my boy PC and swung over to his apt... (nice bow tie...)

PC is actually the Focus:Collector for next issue (droppin first week of June @ FootLocker stores & Barnes/Noble joints)...dude rocked like 19 different Jordans all season for Cal and had a real solid year...maybe next year he can take on some more scoring w/ Ryan gone to the L.

He just set up brackets on his room's wall and had a nice stash of AF1's/J's all lined up.

These XX2's and XV SE's are niiiiiiiice. I love me some black/yellow colorways.
text
text

Talked a bit more about hoops/shoes and then OJ Mayo's "benefits"...turns out PC knew Rodney Guillory growing up in LA and always knew dude was trouble.

"That type of stuff never goes on here though."

He had a final at 5 so we went outside to his car to head back to campus...dude hits the keyless entry to a BMW X5 SUV....hahahaha....

"Yoooo...what's THIS?"
"My aunt got it for me....[laughs]....it's not like that."

(Seriously though...his aunt DID get it for him.....I think......)

Got dropped off at the dorms where my brother and his buddy were...sat back in the lounge and caught the draft lottery just in time.
text

NICELY DONE Bulls.

Drove back home.

It wouldn't be a trip home in Cali without.....
text

Double-Double FTW.

- Nick





4 comments:

Dane said...

Those are sweet women's carolina V's...[/sarcasm]

Anonymous said...

Bring in and out burgers back for Ira...and a shake, too.

Anonymous said...

Yo-

Look foward to peeping the new issue. Those Cali XX2's are beautiful. Wow. Yo. Hotness.

Never had In-n-out


--Jeremy

Anonymous said...

and you didnt come to the best thai food place in gilroy? haha. hit me up if youre ever in town again..and where the hell is my copy of sole? lol i need my 4th one LMAO.