Tuesday, May 6, 2008

When streetwear goes wrong.

Add one part shitty streetwear label, one part "the greatest street fashion shops in Paris BKRW aka BLACKRAINBOW" and just a pinch of blatantly-profiting-of-a-tour-you-have-no-involvement-in and you've got streetwears hottest new collabo!

My favorite part was when they reused an old graphic simply adding a sentence, Kanye glasses and "BKRW" to the front(way to go greatest street fashion shops). Oh, and Karl Lagerfield now has a bear head.


























Bonus Topic: Bling bling!














I don't know know a lot about the WNBA and I don't pretend to(unless it serves me), but my experience with(watching) the NBA tells me that they're rather hard to procure.

So, if you were going to give one away(to one luck fan at the home opener, which people will no doubt be climbing hand over fist to get to, instead of, say, putting it on E-bay and getting some money to stave off the death of your doomed league), why would you have your star player, we'll call her Cqqolo Ponclxdkr since the pic is so small in posting mode and I don't want to take time to edit the post. Anyways, why would you have Cqqolo pictured WITHOUT THE RING!

There are so many unanswered questions, why do her apparently broken fingers make me want to get the ring? Is it her ring? Will it not fit anymore? Does it somehow involve the fact that she's wearing a metal banded watch and her warm ups?

--Ira

No comments: