Monday, June 30, 2008

Daily Surroundings!

These types of places? You wanna know about these types of places? Well we are no strangers to these types of places my friend, let me tell you! If I walk south one block and head 3 blocks west or 3 blocks east I will run into as many as 4 strip clubs. They run rampant in the city. In fact we hold the running title of most strip clubs per capita out of the entire United States; some believe the World! The daily surrounding I present today is at the top of the "Stripper Pole" at least of the 4 in our extremely compact area.

At one point when I was younger, I remember them being one of the only strip clubs in Portland that had what seemed like an often-run television ad. Besides Filet Mignon they have a big aquarium and a pool with a life guard and all! I believe it's to celebrate the hot summer with Stripper Pool Parties and what not. Recently they were even blessed with an appearance by the short of stature, large on talent Bridget The Midget






















-Keith



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 things --

1. I tend to prefer the roast beef *on stage*.
2. A minute or so into the Bridget The Midget video it mentioned her breaking in mainstream movies.

Riiiiiiiight.

-Nick

Anonymous said...

I so missed my calling in life when they had the ad listed about needing to hire a new life guard. Im kinna mad I let that oppurtunity pass.

Cam

Anonymous said...

i like how we are the only ones that leave comments


-kyx

Anonymous said...

^lolz