Monday, June 16, 2008

I wanna Ball in the White House

This is a great year for Ball. All around I am currently very pleased with the state of the union of my favorite game "Basketball." There are so many reasons that this year has the possibility of being the best recent year of basketball in my life.

First off, the hometeam finally decided to play as a team and work hard . . . although they did not make the playoffs I think most will agree that this past season was the best season for the Trailblazers since the Sabonis Years and maybe even better (sorry Ira).

Overall the NBA season was the best I can remember in recent years with some awesome highlights; the regular season race in the western conference, superman and the dunk contest, and although they lost last night (they will close it out Tomorrow in 6) the best team in the NBA the Celtics actually being the best team in the NBA.

About the only thing I could still ask for from Basketball would be some post season summer coverage to help the boring wait till next Season go faster, which is guaranteed to come via the '08 Olympic Summer games.

Just when I think basketball could not give me more . . .


This was on last night after game 5 of the NBA finals. I hope many Americans stayed around to see this. In my opinion a Basketball court in the White House is the best reason to actually Vote for a President I can remember. While it may not seem politically important it is all the reason I need to have my vote swayed from the Republican Party.


I have never really wanted to meet any of the past or current presidents during my lifetime. . .
However, now I can’t think of a bigger wish than running full court with the president on my squad in the White House!


What are some of your favorite basketball moments of this great year!

- Cam



P.S. Thanks basketball for those 2-3 dunks the other day . . . it's always good to feel like you are 17 again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a basketball playing president = AWESOME

Unknown said...

Obama was already the shit before this. Sounds like he only rolls wit athletes... thats a straight up hood move. And on top of all that!!!! I think he calls him Jerry at the end!
- I'm black (Ian) and I'm proud!