Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"TWIZM & I KNOW I GOT SKILLS"

The Big Aristotle makes his triumphant return to the world of Rap and this time it's a no holds barred attack against former teammate and lover Kobe Bryant! I say lover because for some reason or another Shaq is inquisitive about how his ass tastes and it appears Kobe is the only one who actually knows. Anyways he also takes minor shots at Patrick Ewing and Kareem (I think Abdul Jabarr)? But for now lets take a look back at some classic Shaquille O'neal rap lines......

"watch out yo it's time for MC bashin'
got more loot than my man Johnny Cash and
I'm hard like a 360 twice jam
ask Dr. Dre and Ed Lover who's the man
I'm sure they'll say me brother please don't play me like a shrimp
dunk it on your head then I'll point like Shawn Kemp
don't need the drink crooked I juice to get loose
my favorite cartoon is Bullwinkle the Moose
I'm 'bout to sting you like rubbing alcohol
yes yes yall call me Ed Jones cause I'm too tall"



-Keith


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I got that vasect . . . now I can't breed!"

Classic

-Cam

Anonymous said...

"When I played with Kobe, me, him, Brian Shaw, J.R. Rider, we had freestyle sessions all the time."

Dane said...

I think he was paying homage to Kareem, I believe he said, "it's like Kareem saying no one better than me."

And just as a follow up...Shaq's deputy badges are being confiscated because of his poor choice of words the other night.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/basketball/nba/06/24/shaq.kobe.rap.ap/index.html?eref=si_nba

Unknown said...

I don't care what yall say, Shaq is still "Outstanding"... even if he doesn't "L.O.V.E - K.O.B.E" anymore.