Friday, April 4, 2008

My dad = Dopeness on a stick

(I still have NO CLUE what that means Alex)

So I get home late Thursday night to Sacramento and catch some sleep...Friday morning I met up with my dad for some lunch.

He tells me he has something to show me...which means either a hideous polo that he got me that I then directly hand back to him...or something else disastrous.

Sure enough -- he got a new phone.

But...........

Yep -- it's a fugazi Iphone. (Iphony if you're feeling puntastic)

Notice the screen isn't fully touch...and there's NO apple plug-in on the bottom...there's a USB port on the top right...which I don't think is how the normal ones operate.














What's really hood? Check out the Waring note on the back. It might as well say, 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us.'















His reasoning actually made quite logical sense. (I guess)

Since the bulk of his phone calls are made to Brazil, he's able to switch off between his two phone chips, one the Brazilian chip for cheaper rates, and one the US chip for local calls. It was also $150 w/ no contract. (what now Keith) It plays music perfectly fine, Internet is swift and it works surprisingly well.

It just happens to be entirely fake.

And even though I had a 9hour drive home...you'd think something interesting would happen along the drive.

Nope.

But just 'cause it's that funny...here's what I encountered last time on the drive.














- Nick

No comments: