Saturday, April 26, 2008

This year is the best year ever!

This is the second best video ever associated with the NBA. Join me tomorrow as I finish my countdown of the top 2 greatest NBA ads. Streetwear reps could learn a thing or two about hawking products from these guys.

Starring Larry Legend as Ricky Bobby




Also: How are you prepping yourself for the return of the future king of the NBA? If you thought, "I haven't been prepping at all," then get acquainted with the many faces of Tim Duncan. Unlike the championship returning to the Riverwalk, anti-Spurs guys will love the link.














--Ira

Source: Basketbawful, Empty the Bench

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those old cheesy commercials. Bird was actually pretty great and I actually placed an order for the offical Spalding game ball.