Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE POWER OF TAG!

It seems to me that this is a post that should be left in the hands of the incomparable Dane but I couldn't let this one pass by without jumping on it first. For one, I don't think HipHop is dead but it is in trouble as SALES have clearly shown over the last couple years. I know what your thinking. With the likes of Soulja Boy, V.I.C. and John Brown gracing our ears and hearts with their undeniably catchy and well thought out lyrics/hooks what could I be talking about, trouble?
Well when an industry is in DIRE STRAIGHTS as the record business is who do you call on to save you? Tag, Tag Body Spray and Jermaine Dupri. In anticipation of the first single to hit airwaves in May I wanted to alert everybody to that that is.... TAG RECORDS. Incase you were wondering, yes it leads directly to Myspace. See there is hope for all the myspace rappers out there after all.




- Keith