Sunday, April 27, 2008

PLC . . . Poor Life Choices

I just got back from a trip to the Oregon coast/beach with a couple friends. On the car ride home I heard my new favorite term that I will be adding to my usual vocab. It also made me think of a new blog topic I will be occasionally covering. We already critique Fashion choices . . . why not critique Life Choices?

PLC (or Poor Life Choice) is a term that is used to describe a stupid decision you make that could have a detrimental effect on your life. More than just an accident or mishap; examples could be having a party and getting ticketed for serving minors . . .

picking up your next girlfriend at TOM's Sports Bar . . .

getting a butterfly tattooed on your face.
This was mentioned when one of my friends ran into a guy she used to "date" at the beach, and she stated "He was really a PLC."

So I bring to you my new Blog Topic: PLC's

PLC 1: Right near the beach . . . boy!



Drinking, Sunbathing, and parenting . . . at the same time!


Oh if babies could talk "Thanks for taking me to the beach mom . . . all the girls at day care loved my new tan . . . OK sunburn and future skin cancer!" This lady was 100% passed out already 2 cans of CL deep and her baby was getting a little crimson. Child protective services . . . ?

I somehow feel the need to e-mail this to Jeff Foxworthy as it would make a great "You might be a redneck joke" punchline . . . the fact that it actually encompasses getting a red neck . . . ,too good to be true




All in all the beach was a good time . . . maybe a little excessive drinking but no PLC's on my part!

2:15 pm shots all around!




Side note:
A couple weeks old . . . Brought to you from Starbucks on 35th and Powell . . . Keith & Ira here is My new excuse when I don't want to take out the trash at home.

Just put up a broken please don't use sign . . . cause that takes so much less effort than just emptying the trash . . . WTF?


-Cam



No comments: